Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Welcome

Howdy! How's it goin y'all? This is my blog. I've created it so that all of you can see just how insane the world of politics is, and how crazy following it makes me. If you want to know more about me personally, then you are not at the right place. Visit my myspace page. This site is only about the politics, religion, economics, and American society. Take notes for the dinner table!
I have to thank my Friend Chris for turning me on to this whole blog thing. As a thank you, I have even ripped off his blog's name, Space Age Polymer Bits.

2 comments:

Christopher J. Bottaro said...

And I, in turn, ripped my name off from Adam's blog Plastic Bits. :)

brian said...

For those of you who don't understand my myspace link, create a profile on myspace. You will quickly understand the joke. You can use a temporary email adress if you are afraid of spam, but will need your e-adress to log in.